- Fehlings, S. 2017. From Chelnoki to Global Players: Encounters in the Context of Caucasian(-Chinese) Trade since the 1990s, Paideuma 63: 183-205.
- Khutsishvili, K. 2017. Suddenly a Border: Hazelnut Trade across the De Facto Border between Abkhazia and the Zugdidi Municipal Region of Georgia. Caucasus Analytical Digest 96: 9-12.
- Fehlings, S. 2017. The Chinese Connection – Informal Trade Relations between the Caucasus and China since the early 1990s, Caucasus Analytical Digest 96: 2-5.
- Karrar, H. H. 2016. Kyrgyzstan’s Dordoi and Kara-Suu Bazaars: Mobility, Globalization and Survival in Two Central Asian Markets. Globalizations; http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14747731.2016.1201323
- Khutsishvili, K. 2016. Across the Enguri Border: Lives Connected and Separated by the Borderland Between Georgia and Abkhazia. In: Bringa, Tone & Toje, Hege. Eurasian Borderlands: Spatializing Borders in the Aftermath of State Collapse. Basingstoke: Palgrave: 107-131.
- Khutsishvili, K. 2016. Communication within the de facto borderzone (Zugdidi district). In: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference of Kartvelology: Past, Present and Future, dedicated to 140th anniversary of Ivane Javakhishvili. Tbilisi: TSU Publishing House: 42-44. (In Georgian)